We offer a streamlined process for upgrading your solar hot water system to a new Rheem Highline model.
Our complete replacement service includes;
- New 1/2″ adjustable solar tempering valve (required by law to regulate water temperature)
- New 1/2″ pressure reduction valve if required
- New 1/2″ isolation valve, cold water expansion valve and pressure relief valve
- Removal of existing solar hot water system
- Complete plumbing and electrical disconnect/reconnect
- Replacing system in same location with relief lines terminated in the same location as existing
There are additional charges for 3/4″ connection indicated below. Most systems servicing up to 2 bathrooms have 1/2″ connection.
There may also be additional charges if the system is installed on a mounting frame if the frame is unsuitable for a new installation. We will discuss this with you prior to the job commencing.
Prices includes GST and STC value discounted off the price. We will provide an “STC Assignment Form” which we require you to sign.
For more info on STC’s click here.
Price also includes Rheem $400 cash-back (Available on Premier Highline models only) Your invoice price will be $400 more than price shown below. Once your payment has been received you can claim your $400 cash-back here.
If you would like to proceed, please select the system you would like, and complete the necessary details on the form below.
We will be in touch to confirm details before sending you a detailed quote. Upon your acceptance, we will be in touch regarding a suitable time to install your new solar hot water system