This model has larger capacity chambers & only requires 750mm underfloor clearance.
The High Profile 850 comes with some great features.
Two wheels making it much easier to change the full chambers and the optional compost mixer can accelerate the composting process and save space.
The relatively large capacity of the chambers combined with the low underfloor clearance requirement (only 750mm!) makes this system an ideal choice for weekenders and cabins.
This composting toilet model is suitable for a couple with two small children looking to install a composting toilet into their home or as a toilet for up to 6 people as a weekender/vacation home.
You can order as many chambers as required if there are more people using the system.
The chambers are double walled and well drained and have a 120 litre capacity. Solidly built with built-in molded handles make moving the chambers easy.
The liquid waste pipe connects via the 25mm molded thread at the base of the chamber.
Can be purchased with or without mixers, pedestals and started kit.
For approved installations the mixers are required.
CM High Profile PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 x composting chambers (700 mm H x 880 mm W). More can be ordered if required
- Premium porcelain palisade pedestal and soft close seat
- Waste connecting chute (up to 550mm in length as standard but additional lengths can be supplied).
- Ventilation system including 1 x 12 volt fan and transformer.
- 2 x Nature Quick Microbes
- 125ml Nature Flush Enzymes & spray bottle
- Bulking agent
- “Who Gives a Crap” Toilet Roll
- Easy to follow DIY installation and maintenance manual.